Here’s Why A Barn Shed May Work For Your Property.
There are so many different styles of sheds on the market, and one of the most popular options is the barn shed. A barn shed is exactly what you imagine – a shed that looks like a barn. Here are the five primary reasons we think you should consider one for your home:
- Rustic Design Complements Rural Homes: Brightly colored barns dot Virginia’s agricultural communities. From Harrisonburg to Winchester and Lynchburg, barn sheds give you that historical look with practical, modern features you’ll love. A red barn looks charmingly appropriate near a white farmhouse or even a log cabin.
- Wide Doors Make It Easy To Store Large Items: Many barn sheds come with double doors that open wide, making it easy to drive large lawnmowers and heavy-duty equipment into the space.
- Multiple Sizes Available: We build our barn sheds in a wide variety of sizes to fit different properties. Pick a mini option that measures 4’ x 8’ or an expansive shed that measures 14’ x 36’ x 8’.
- Options To Coordinate With Your Color Scheme: Choose from multiple types of siding in different colors like classic red, slate gray and hunter green. Choose a custom option that we’ll apply before delivery.
- Traditional Style With Modern Features: You’ll love our barn sheds’ classic style and the updated features they offer. LP’s radiant barrier insulation keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, while three-dimensional shingles or metal roofing hold up nicely for a long-lasting investment in your shed.